For Christmas I got six fiction books they were;
1. Eliza Rose by Mary Hooper - a brilliant book set in 1670 all about the adventurous life of Eliza Rose as well as about King Charles II and his many mistresses, I will do a post on it soon, I promise.
2. The Foundling by Georgette Heyer
3.Venita by Georgette Heyer
4. Charity Girl by Georgette Heyer
5. The Convienet Marriage by (guess who) Georgette Heyer.
6. Blood Red Snow White - This book is set in 1917 during the Russian Revoulition and about the life of Arthur Ransome (who wrote the Swallows and Amazon books) who lived in Russia at the time.
I also got three non fiction books:
1. Stitch by Cath Kidston - click here to see the review I have done for this book on my Craft blog
2. Last Minute Patchwork and Quilted Gifts by Joelle Hoverson - click here to see the review I have done this book on my Craft blog.
3. Why Can't Elephants Jump - a fun book full of the questions and answers of daft science questions that have been sent into the Last Word column of The New Scientist